Were there any known changes to the API token functionality happening about Oct. 1, 2025, please?
We have an internally developed tool that, among other things, accesses Jira to provide status of issues. We've been using API tokens in this tool for a couple of years, at least.
Starting Wednesday, Oct. 1, another user and I noticed that we are repeatedly presented with the following prompt by the tool. We think this is the first time the behavior was noticed. We both regenerated new tokens as part of testing; however, we keep being presented with this prompt. The tool itself hasn't changed since Oct. 2024.

I do see that the token has been accessed

However, the tool still isn't pulling the statuses from the Jira issues and continues to prompt us to enter the token info. Since the tool hasn't changed in some time, my guess or speculation is that something about how the tool should be accessing Jira has changed. Are there API changes, for instance, that need to be incorporated in how our internal tool accesses Jira? I'm looking for information to pass along to the maintainers of the tool.
Thanks!