Hi
I know of these 2 articles/doccos
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-edit-or-delete-change-windows/
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management-articles/Introducing-the-Change-calendar/ba-p/1714462
I would like to understand what i am missing.
I have a Change project and I go to Views > Calendar and I do not see any option to create freeze windows or maintenance windows? Is this still in the pipeline and not rolled out?
Also, since it is ONLY a Change project, i went to project settings > Operations > Change - and I see "Risk insights" BUT I do not want to enable "Show maintenance and freeze windows" there as I dont want that section under the ticket description - OR is this an absolute requirement to have freeze and maintainance windows functionality and visibility on the Calendar view?
Thanks
Yatish
Hi @Yatish Madhav
I usually go from the change calendar under Operations, you can drag within a date window to create a change window or click "Add event" and then select freeze or maintenance window
I believe this is only available in premium and up but in your post it shows you have premium so it should be available. Do you have the project admin role for the project you're creating the change window in?
Ah brilliant! Thanks @Christopher Yen - much appreciated.
I was looking under Views > Calendar whereas I should have looked under Operations > Change Calendar! I was so busy under the project queues and views so I forgot to look under Operations here
I think this is something Atlassian should very likely merge or redirect to the actual Change Calendar huh
Thank you againYatish
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.