I'm the only person on this project at the moment. I want to upgrade to Standard but when I try I get a "You Need Permission" warning. I am the administrator but I can't find a way to give myself permission to upgrade.Any ideas?Thanks!
Hi @Oliver Regueiro and welcome to Community!
Try going to https://admin.atlassian.com/ to see which Confluence instances you have an admin role for.
Otherwise, it might be helpful to include a screencapture of the message you're seeing so Community users can have more clues about what might be happening.
Hello @Oliver Regueiro It seems like you are a product admin in your cloud site which gives you control to confluence application but doesn't gives you permission to control billing rightsFor Upgrading the Product Plan you might require any of the below role:
You can see more information in https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/give-users-admin-permissions/ Summing up I suggest you to perform below steps:
Access Atlassian Administration:
Go to Users:
Find Your Account:
Check and Assign Site Admin Role:
We also provide freelancing support incase you need it, do let me know.Thanks
Hello @Oliver Regueiro I assume you are Product admin but you need Site admin or Org admin access for changing the Product PlanThanks
Hello @Oliver Regueiro The issue suggest you fail to have the org admin permission for the cloud site.Follow the below steps:
We also provide the freelancing support, let me know if you need any of them.ThanksJayesh R
This is the message I get Laura.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.