Hello,I've finding myself going in loops trying to use Google App Script with the JIRA Rest API.I want to search for an JIRA asset, to confirm that is if found, if it is update it with a new value. Problem is I just can't seem to search for it successfully. Repeatedly getting a 404 response.I even tried my luck with Google Gemini, and that hasn't help me either.If you can give me a nudge in the right direction I'd be really grateful, including to the actual JIRA cloud api documentation
https://mycomp.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/assets/workspace/<workspaceid>/v1/aql/objects?aql=objectTypeId=136%20AND%20Name%3D'ABC'"
const JIRA_AUTH_HEADER = `Basic ${Utilities.base64Encode(JIRA_USERNAME + ':' + JIRA_API_TOKEN)}`;
const options = {
method: 'GET', headers: { Authorization: JIRA_AUTH_HEADER }, muteHttpExceptions: true };
Hi,
i use in most cases this https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/assets/rest/api-group-object/#api-object-aql-post From the documentation
# This code sample uses the 'requests' library: # http://docs.python-requests.org import requests import json url = "https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/{cloudId}/jsm/assets/workspace/{workspaceId}/v1/object/aql" headers = { "Accept": "application/json", "Content-Type": "application/json","Authorization": "Bearer <access_token>" } query = { 'startAt': '{startAt}', 'maxResults': '{maxResults}', 'includeAttributes': '{includeAttributes}' } payload = json.dumps( { "qlQuery": "objectType = Office AND Name LIKE SYD" } ) response = requests.request( "POST", url, data=payload, headers=headers, params=query ) print(json.dumps(json.loads(response.text), sort_keys=True, indent=4, separators=(",", ": ")))
In your code - you set the workspaceId ? https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-assets/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-assets-workspace-getBRKai
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.