https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-96247
Please acknowledge that you are hearing the community and just how disruptive moving the Ticket Status button was. This is beyond painful and ruins productivity, workflow, and sanity.
Welcome @Joe Firebaugh
I hope they will revert these changes back. This is the fastest growing request so far.
I'm just baffled that this made it through any kind of testing and review. Does Atlassian not even use their own products? Most developers at my company immediately saw the poor UX of moving the status button, as it gets scrolled off screen during comment reading and authoring.And there's another thing that's not getting talked about that much. People like me have been using Jira for YEARS. The muscle memory for navigating ticket state is real, and I've not given it thought. Every time I click that stupid `Improve this Ticket` button that I didn't ask for just makes me even more annoyed.
@Joe Firebaugh I was surprised by this change as well. The only thing we can do is sit and wait.
Hi Joe - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Atlassian is not going to see your comments here. You can voice your opinion here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Easier-status-updates-for-work-items/ba-p/3068881/page/8
Best of luck to you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.