Hello!I'm writing user stories, and every few minutes I get the message“Something went wrong on our end.”
Is this happening to anyone else? How can I fix it?
Hi, having the same issue +.blocks me of using @tagging inside of ticket before I get an error.
Hi @Erika Laguna , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post. Atlassian have replied in some other posts that they are about to update https://status.atlassian.com/ with an incident. Please follow this page for when Jira is restored to normal working order.
Best wishes
Our cloud organization is experiencing the same issues.
For now, there is nothing reported on the status page.
We have only informed their support team, we will see what they will say...
Hello @Erika Laguna ,
There is an ongoing incident as described here : https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
Please watch the same, Its should be resolved in sometime
Thank You,
Prachi
thank you!
A few hours have passed and it seems to be working fine now. Is it working for you?
Hi @Erika Laguna , yes, StatusPage is also updated - https://status.atlassian.com/ so it would seem everything is back up and running.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.