HI,
I have acces to 2 enterprise Atlassian suite with the same email address.
At some point there was enforcement of MFA on the domain https://rfxdev.atlassian.net/ et it was based on Atlassian MFA. My current tennant and email domain have MFA with microsoft Authenticator and my account works fine
For this MFA I had setup a Atlassian account in my microsoft anthenticator app and forgot to move it when I change phone + i don't have my recovery code.
Since then my domain admin and Jira admin did not find any way to reset this MFA on ATlassian suite and don't even find a trace of it in our Active Directory
Contact with Atlassian support reported the fault on our domain and I am left with no access as a product manager and may have to move out of this suite,
please help me get this Atlassian MFA reseted
Julien