Zephyr Scale is used.
I have multiple Test Cycles that I want to assign to the same person.
How to assign them in one action, without having to this for every test cycle seperatly.
Hello,
Welcome to community
You can check the doc on the app side : https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-enterprise/docs/en/zephyr-enterprise/zephyr-user-guide/test-planning/assigning-test-cases-to-users.html?sbsearch=Bulk%20assignement%20cloud#bulk-assigning-test-cases-to-users
Or reach out to https://support.smartbear.com/ to further check this
Thank You,
Prachi
Hi Ellen,
I sent a reply and two workarounds on the Smartbear forum. The API is probably the most effective solution if you have a lot of cycles to update, but if you're working with a smaller number, I have proposed an alternative UI workaround.
Cheers, Andy
Thanks for your reply. I have raised a question on the smartbear community, since we are not using the enterprise version.
Hi Andy, Thanks a lot for the feedback! This is very helpfull information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.