Hello,
I'm trying to install the add οn jira cloud for outlook (official) and it keeps giving me the same error. I tried web outlook and outlook 365
A problem occurred
sorry for the Greek on the screenshot
Can someone help me;
Thanks in advance
Hey @Makis veskoukis ,
Where's this screenshot taken exactly? It looks like something from Microsoft, but I can't figure it out. The reason I'm asking is that in my Outlook UI, it looks a bit different 👀
Also, just to confirm - we're talking about this addon/app: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/wa200000056?tab=overview? What happens if you try to install it from the linked page?
I've been using this for a while (and integration between Outlook and Jira is quite cool), but I'm no expert on troubleshooting things on Microsoft's end.
Cheers,Tobi
yes, it's from web outlook and yes it's the one from the link above.
I tried from appsource and it asked me to connect to microsoft admin center. I added the users email's that should have in their outlook but i got an error again.
I use it without a problem for at least one year now and the same with people in my company.
Thanks for clarifying!
I don't even remember how we configured this initially within our company 🤔 I'm not handling Microsoft administration here (only Atlassian part), so I can't say much.
As the Atlassian team obviously develops this app, they'll probably know more.
I've reached out to someone from the Community Support team to take a look or possibly direct you to alternative support channels regarding this particular app/integration.
Thanks for your response
Hello @Makis veskoukis ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Could you please share your cloud site URL for us to create a support ticket, so that engineers can assist?
Thank you
Thanks for your reply. This is the url https://kanellakis-sa-team.atlassian.net/.
Apart from the problem we have with the jira for outlook add in which cannot be installed in outlook(initial image), we have another one.
I have the add in but when i go to create a ticket it shows me the following.
I should add that other users in our company have the same issue
Good day! A support ticket has been created,our support engineer will reach out to you and assist you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.