Hi everyone,
I'm facing a challenge with a Confluence wiki page that contains extensive research documentation for a customer project. The page has over 200 attached files, including multiple versions of some attachments.
The situation: Our customer has requested that we delete all related data we store for them. While we want to preserve our research findings and most of the content, we need to remove the numerous attachments from the page.
What I've attempted so far:- Bulk deletion of attachments - Unfortunately, Confluence still doesn't support deleting multiple attachments simultaneously (which seems like a basic feature that should exist!)
- Page duplication - This copies all attachments along with the content, so it doesn't solve the problem
- Copy-paste to a new page - This approach is not working
What I'm looking for: Advice on efficient methods to remove all attachments and versioning from a Confluence page while keeping the page content.
Thanks in advance!