I am trying to configure the sidebar and make some customizations to the space. I do not see the Configure Sidebar and Space Tools options. I see the Browse option but it does not contain all the space admin features. I am using Confluence 5.9.0-OD-59-126.
Hi Smitha,
Please make sure that you're using the Global Look and Feel theme on the Space layout and the Default one for the global Confluence layout on Confluence Administration.
With those two themes in use and if you are a space administrator, just like Nic mentioned, then you should have the Space Tools option available.
Thanks!
Kind regards,
Luiz MaiaAtlassian Support
Then you're not a space admin in that space. Get the administrators to check who is and update it.
Under Browse, both Space Operations and Space Admin will be available to space admins. If they are not there, then you don't have space admin permission.
Also, keep in mind that the Documentation theme is being eliminated and everyone is encouraged to switch to the Default theme, which will be more configurable.
Thanks Luiz. It worked.
Hey Smitha, mind mark luiz reply as the right answer so we cna close this post ?
Thanks Lavitz. I have accepted Luiz's answer. Is that the way to mark an answer as the right one?
How do I get to the option to choose the global look and feel theme? I don't have that option anywhwere within general configuration. I'm a space admin and am having the same problem as smitha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.