I keep receiving the error "Your work is safe, but there’s an issue Refresh the page, and click Publish again". I already tried clearing the cache or using a different browser but still having the same issue.
Hi @Dennis Hanopol , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Are you having this issue in different pages and spaces?
A good place to bookmark is this https://status.atlassian.com/ to see if there are any issues at the product level, which, for now, there aren't.
Its not yet a page and is still in draft stage. I'm trying to publish it as a page but it keeps sending me the error "Your work is safe, but there’s an issue Refresh the page, and click Publish again"
Hi @Dennis Hanopol , thanks for your reply. I have tagged Atlassian into this post to help.
Best wishes
Hi @Dennis Hanopol
Welcome to Atlassian community!
From the problem summary, I understand that you are unable to publish a draft page.
Since the site is on the standard plan, I would suggest you to have your site admin raise a support ticket directly with us here https://support.atlassian.com/ so that we can access the site and replicate the issue and troubleshoot further.
Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.