The "Create linked work item" button shown below seems to have disappeared?? Could this be some sort of setting on my side or was this deliberate?
Many thanks!
Hi @Lazaro Coelho Welcome to the Atlassian Community!You can check a couple of things below:
Verify if you have Link Issues permission on the project (Project Settings -> Permissions).
If you have the permission, ensure "Work item linking" is enabled under Jira admin Settings -> Work Items -> Work Item features -> Work Item Linking.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Kishan, I do have linking permissions and I am able to do it, I just have to create the Jira items and then link them manually. Using the button I am now missing would just make things a bit easier
You can create it from here:
it re-appeared with no apparent reason
Thanks all for the replies
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks Ignacio, that's how I was getting to the screenshot I sent earlier but for some reason the "create linked work item" simply wasn't there. It is now, no idea why
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.