https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing gives a 404.
When inputting a user count in the billing console's pricing calculator the screen goes blank.
Both these issues do not occur for Confluence nor the Teamwork collection
Limited options I see...
Hello @Yusuf Nayab
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
As a user community we have no access to diagnose problems with Atlassian's web site, but I did flag your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian Team members. They should be able to alert the appropriate Atlassian team.
try this: https://www.atlassian.com/software/pricing-calculator
I understand, but I couldn't find another way to raise an issue that didn't send me to an FAQ.
Can you replicate the issue?
That's the second option I tried, if I put in a number into the users box the screen goes blank. Can you replicate or is it working correctly for you?
Yes, I see a 404 for the page. That is why I flagged your post to get the attention of the Atlassian Team members.
I was able to replicate your issue with the pricing calculator page when selecting any Jira plan other than Free.
Doh! I was just pleased the screen didn't 404.
I have the same issue as you ... when I input a number in the text box "poof" everything disappeared :-(
I even tried tricking it by starting off with confluence only and then adding JIRA ion that screen.
Let me see if I can trip over a solution... I may have a screen shot of the pricing somewhere if that would help
Hi @Yusuf Nayab ,
Welcome to the community !!
Even I was able to replicate the issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.