Hi Team,
I'm not able to access -
It says your access has been requested contact admin.
I can access this -
but not the 1st URL.
Can someone help please.
Hi @Ranjit Sahoo
Welcome to the community!
Are you the current administrator of https://globalopenbanking.atlassian.net?Best regards
Sam
I do not think anyone from community would be able resolve the issue of not seeing the projects.
You need to check with your admin and ensure that you have the right permissions enabled for your login.
Also, I would try by clearing your cache and try in a new browser.
Hello,
Welcome to Community
This seems like you don't have product access jira to your user email on this site . Kindly ask your org admin to provide you jira product access.
Please find more details here : https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/give-users-admin-permissions/
Thank You,
Prachi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.