When uploading a csv file with multiple projects using the old experience, what are the options for the "Project Type" field? i keep getting an error when i specify a project type as "Software"
Hi @Elias Ely , try "software" with small S, worked for me
@Elias Ely ,
When I try to import one I get the following as heads up:
For the CSV import to be successful, you must specify a CSV header row that corresponds to the Project type. Available project types are: software, service_desk, business.
keep in mind this might be case sensitive. What is the error you are getting at import?
Could also be that might be referring to the type as in "company-managed" or "team-managed"
Thanks a lot @Dirk Ronsmans @Christos Markoulatos -Relational- , yes it is case sensitive i figured that out when the "Business" entry did not work. I am however looking for type that will create a scrum project and i am unable to get that with "software". Any suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.