Hey !
I want to create some automation for my roadmap in Jira. And there is one I can't make : to updates the dates of my parent work items based on the children work items dates.
I need an automation that when I update a children work items, it updates the parent and that it takes the earlier date of all its children for the start and the latest for thet end.
For exemple :
Parent work items : target start 01/10 - target end 30/11
- Children work items 1 : target start 01/10 - target end 10/10
- Children work items 2 : target start 15/10 - target end 30/11
I'm using the custom fields of roadmap Target start/Target end. And I can't select them in the action of the rule. These custom fields are blocked.

Any ideas how to create this type of rule with custom fields ?
Many thanks for the response.
Cindy