Hello everyone.
I have a problem, when I go to the workflow tab in scriptrunner it shows error
Sorry, something went wrong Try to hard refresh the page, or switch to another section and then refresh.
Try to hard refresh the page, or switch to another section and then refresh.
If this happens repeatedly:Click the Copy Logs button and save the result into a text file.Create a HAR file after reproducing the error again.Raise a ticket with our support team as instructed here, including the copy of the logs, the HAR file and a screenshot of the page where the error happened.
If this happens repeatedly:
Click the Copy Logs button and save the result into a text file.
Create a HAR file after reproducing the error again.
Raise a ticket with our support team as instructed here, including the copy of the logs, the HAR file and a screenshot of the page where the error happened.
And TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id')What should I do make it work again?
Hi @aas , thanks for your post.
I would open a support ticket to ScriptRunner here - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=support
Best wishes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.