Hi there,
We have a couple of different projects under one JSM instance, there is a requirement for work items in one project to sometimes be copied and linked to a new item in another project, similar to the below:
User logs request > Agent determines this is for the other project > Sends to other project > Existing item remains in original project > New Item created in other project and linked to original.
I can see this is a feature for "Link Work Item" then "Create Linked Work Item" and I can then select a project and request type to assign it to, it then shows in the work item view but I have a couple of queries around this process.
- Can this be linked to a Jira Automation? So an agent has a one click button that does the process for them?
- Does the agent need access to both projects to see details in the linked work item?
- Can an automation be created to allow a comment to be added to both work items?