Hello,
I'm using a Jira Kanban board as a to-do list with my team.
Sometimes a task needs to have subtasks, so I tried both team-managed and company-managed Kanban projects. Unfortunately, neither setup fully meets my needs.
What I want is to see the due date for both a task and its subtasks directly on the board.
In a company-managed Kanban, I noticed that a subtask appears right under the parent task, which I like. But it doesn’t show the subtask’s due date, even when the due date is already set.
In a team-managed Kanban, subtasks are grouped under the parent task, which is also good. However, when some of the work is done, the completed tasks clutter the board because they stay visible for too long. Shortening the “Done” issue display time is not the solution I want.
Ideally, I’d like subtasks to appear like they do in a company-managed Kanban (nested under the parent), but also show each subtask’s due date.
My question: Is this possible? How can I configure the board to do that?
Thanks for your help!