When inserting a link to a Jira issue on a confluence page. it shows the Jira ID and summary. Bu when I publish the page I get the issue link and for the title it says "Jira returned an error: Gone". I get the same think when I use Ctrl + K and search for a Jira Issue.
Hi @Arlyn Hoeppner
Looks like the application links between Confluence and Jira are not configured correctly.
Have you recently migrated Jira from Data Center/Server to Cloud? If so, please check the application link settings in Confluence:
Go to Confluence Settings → Data Management → Application Links.
Locate the Jira application link and click Edit / Go to Remote.
Verify that it is pointing to the correct Jira base URL.
If not, remove the existing link and create a new one with the correct Jira base URL.
Re-authenticate using OAuth.
Hope this helps!
RegardsRajat
I removed an application link to a remote Jira instance we no longer use. I get this message when I tried to create an application link to my Jira "Target application has the same ID as the current one. Linking directly back to this application (or clones of this application) is unsupported." Both Jira and confluence are on cloud and have the same base domain.
We actually just starting something similar in our instance too, but it's a cloud instance from day 1 ( never migrated from datacenter or server ).All apps in confluence that query Jira will give me that gnarly Jira gone error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.