I'm making a new no-code agent.Should I be seeing an option to add a URL or a File after I click on Add knowledge? All I see are Atlassian options.I'm not sure if this is something IT turned off or if I'm looking in the wrong place.
Hello @Matthew Cichon
i believe, no. You shouldnt be able to insert a URL or file in there. As far as im aware, you can access resources that are connected to Rovo (in the organization admin section). Atlassian resources are connected by default, others need to be connected manually.
Here is an example for google drive:
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/connect-google-drive-to-rovo/
Thanks, I will see if I can use the available connectors as a work around, but this still appears to be missing functionality. In a conversation with an agent, I can add a link to a public website (like a product's helpfile) or upload a file into the chat.It feels like it should have a to remember the URL for next time.
Have you tried putting that URL into the prompt? I dont think something like this (URL in prompt) should work, but i have not tried yet.
Hi @Matthew Cichon and welcome to Community!
If you want a custom website to be available to Rovo, you (or your Confluence admins) need to connect it first. Check out this documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/connect-custom-website-to-rovo/
I'll add my company is trying to do this currently, and our custom website is stuck on syncing, so I think Atlassian is still smoothing out the kinks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.