Hi, Please can anyone help with this problem it's driving me crazy.
Background - I'm using Jira Cloud, Team Managed Board, I am the admin of the board but not the jira admin.
What I want to do - we have book titles that change through production as a name becomes signed off. The book title exists in the Epic Summary, Work Type (Task) Summary, Sub Task Summary and a Book Title Field which is on all of the work Types.
Here is the start of my Automation:

The Create Variable doesn't work: {{issue.summary.replaceAll("(?i)\\Q{{oldT}}\\E","{{newT}}")}}
Here is the set up within my board: 
So I want to be able to Find all Instances of : A Garden for Grandad Graham in the epic, task, sub task and update it to another name: Gardening Graham. I want to run the manual trigger from the epic. I can't even get the Epic Summary to change.
I have this Log:
Please please can someone help. I just am stuck on the first bit and haven't even got to updating the custom field or the children of the epic.
thank you