Hi Atlassian Community,
I'm having trouble downgrading my Jira Cloud site from Premium back to Free. Here's the background:
- I accidentally added more than 10 users, which automatically upgraded my site to Premium.
- I've now reduced the number of users to 9
- When I try to change the plan in Billing > Manage Subscriptions > Change plan > Select Free, I get the error: 'Something went wrong. An unexpected error occurred, try again later. If the problem persists, please contact support.'
Steps I've tried:
- Cleared browser cache and tried in incognito mode.
- Waited a few hours and tried again.
- Checked user count in Billing – it's confirmed under 10.
- My entitlement number is E-43T-J7Z-2T7-4C7, my URL is combros.atlassian.net
I'm on the Free plan originally, but now stuck in this limbo. Has anyone encountered this error before? Any suggestions on how to resolve it without needing paid support (since I'm trying to go back to Free)?
Here are some screenshots



Thanks in advance for any help!
Best, Dung