My automation to move short comment field to comment field is no longer working. I noticed that next to fields to monitor where I chose 'Short Comment' it now has "Short Comment (deleted field?). Was the field deleted and why?
Hello @jodi_klein
We are a community of users of our own Jira instances. We have no access to your instance and no information about why the field may have been deleted.
A Jira Administrator for your instance may be a to find information about when and by whom the field was deleted. You will need to contact the administrators of your instance to get more information.
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
From the screenshot, it appears that the field was deleted. The Jira admin can check when & who deleted the field from the Settings > System > Audit Logs.Deleted fields will be available in the Settings > Work items > Fields > Deleted fields tab for 60 days from when it was deleted, and the admin can restore it if required.I hope that helps!
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.