Hi, ran into a weird glitch where I can see the Kanban board full of stories from 7 team members but there is an 8th team member who's stories I cannot see, even though I am a project admin.
If he sends me direct links to the stories I can see them no problem, but they will not show for me on the board view or backlog view.
I have cleared all filters. If I try to filter by assignee I don't see this user's name and searching for him comes up zero. Even though I can go to the team page and see that he's definitely in the system and a member of the team.
Everybody else in the team can see this user's stories, but not me. It's like he's blocked me or something, which I didn't think was possible?
Please help me make sense of this :-)