I have recieved this banner alert on my JIRA. Is this something that I need to take action with? Or will i be able to keep my current version and continue to do the exact same things with features, etc.
Hi @Emmy Castle
Welcome to the community.
What banner did you or are you seeing on your instance, you have not provided it in your question?
Sorry here is the attached screenshot:
If you are using the mentioned capabilities, in October you will have to upgrade your subscription to the Premium plan or you will lose access to the capabilities.
Atlassian is making changes to remove some capabilities from the Standard plan and make them available only in the Premium and Enterprise plans.
Have you clicked on the More details link to see the information provided there?
The advanced incident management capabilities are part of the IT Service Management template, which is one of the templates available to select when creating projects. There is a high level description of the features here:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/templates/advanced-it-service-management
And more details about incident management can be found here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-your-incidents/
@Trudy P Claspill Yes I clicked on the more details but it didn't give me any info about features that I would lose if I didn't upgrade. Do you know what the capability differences will be?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.