I've run out of storage space. I've deleted some tasks, but I can't attach files. It says my storage is full. How can I get back to adding files? I don't want to switch to a paid plan.
Hi @Андрей Калинин
Free plan have some limitations and you need to be aware about it. One of it is lower disc space. You need to remove existing attachments or move to paid plan.
Regards
Seba
Hello @Андрей Калинин ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian community
Jira Cloud provides 2GB storage on Free plan. If you do not wish to upgrade your plan, navigate to your site -> settings -> Jira Apps -> Storage management and there you will find a list of top 10 workitems whose attachments which are taking up most space. You can delete the attachments from those workitems.
Thank you
Hi @Андрей Калинин - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am marking Shalini's answer as Accepted. Please let us know if you have more questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.