I embedded a draw.io diagram into my confluence page. When I put the page in present mode, the diagram doesn't show up. It's only a blank space. The page has been published and shows up when I'm not in present mode.
Hi @Kristine Barnes
Thanks for bringing it up. When you put a Confluence Cloud page into Present Mode, some types of embedded content won't be displayed the same way you see them on the published page, perhaps why you're seeing the blank space.
Would you be open to trying the following?
Open it directly and use the full-screen mode in draw.io. If you'd like to step through different parts of the diagram, you can also set up a multipage diagram and flip through it in full-screen view.
This way you still get a clean, presentation-style experience.
Let me know if that's helpful!
- MJ
Yes, I can do that, but that defeats the purpose of having these things integrated if they won't work together. If you're doing a presentation, you don't want to be jumping in and out of screens. If we're looking to be efficient and content is created within the confluence page, we don't want to copy/paste or re-create it in a diagram or other ppt document, it should be seamless to add value to us. I hope this is fixed soon so all embedded content works with present mode.
@Kristine Barnes I understand why this is frustrating and that efficiency is important to you. Ideally, for this purpose, everything embedded on a Confluence page would display seamlessly in Present Mode. Yet, the issue isn't with draw.io itself, it's about how Confluence Present Mode handles embedded content. As I mentioned, certain macros and embeds (such as draw.io diagrams) don't render in present mode.
Sorry I couldn't help any further.
Best,
MJ
is there a bug report for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.