Will the Jira Legacy Macro continue to work after January 2026? It seems to work fine with new pages that use the Cloud Editor (vs. Legacy Editor).
Please advise!
Hi @Trixie Johnson , thanks for your post.
I can't find anything that says the Jira Legacy Issue / Filter Macro is being deprecated.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/learn-which-macros-are-being-removed/
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-articles/Deprecating-infrequently-used-macros-in-Confluence-Cloud/ba-p/2981360
Why do you think it might be?
Cheers
@Valerie Knapp I am just trying to avoid an unexpected surprise!
I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It 'feels like' I am OK continuing to use this Jira macro, with the new editor.
Hi @Trixie Johnson
I agee with @Valerie Knapp .
But to be sure and not have to change any page where you use this macro, I suggest you start using the new macro.
@Marc -Devoteam- @Valerie Knapp The issue is that the new macro does not work with the NaviTabs product we use, which is a preferred layout over the tab functionality available with native Confluence.
So, this answer has me back to the starting point of concern that this macro will no longer be usable after January.
Can anyone confirm 100% this this macro is not being 'removed'?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.