I am trying to build a Jira Automation rule that updates the reporter of an issue based on a custom field.
/rest/api/3/user/search?query=<text>
/rest/api/3/issue/{issueKey}
The problem:
{{webhookResponse.body}}
accountId
My questions:
HI @MOOC Tac Thanh
Welcome to the community.
Set the value in the API call as follows: {{issue.<field name}}
So the call would be: /rest/api/3/user/search?query={{issue.<field name>}}
Use {{webResponse.body.accountId}} to get the account ID
Hi @MOOC Tac Thanh -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
In the rule images you show for the Send Web Request action, you have not checked the option to:
Delay execution of subsequent rule actions until we've received a response for this web request
Thus the rule continues to process before the response. Please enable that option and re-test your rule.
Kind regards,Bill
I already use it, but when loggging out the result I don't have value
and here is how I config my request :
Hi @MOOC Tac Thanh
What type of field is customfield 11038, what is the usual input (value of this field, give an example) and can you show me the details of the log action
Also what do you see as a value when doing a log action on just the field {{issue.customfield_11038}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.