This morning I set up SSO for my Jira account. This works but now on our teams board (MSA) my initials under which are all my tickets is filtered out. I can't find where the filter is to remove it.
HI @stuart hogg
Welcome to the community.
Please provide more details, what can't you filter or filter out?
screenshots and steps taken will help to provide guidance from community members.
Hi @stuart hogg , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Do you mean this filter?
If I click to select myself, the Filter button lights up with a 1 to show one filter is applied
For me, you can either click again on your initials to switch off the filter, or, if you click on the Filter button with the 1, there is the option to the top left to 'Clear' filters.
Can you try that and see if it helps you?
Best wishes
Mine doesn't look that Valerie.
I have tried to post a screenshot but can't seem to /
Indeed, can't seem to post screenshots, is there are particular method to use?
Hi @stuart hogg , thanks for your reply.
Ok, to post a screenshot here, it is a little fiddly, you need to click on this link
and then I can normally just to Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot like this and then you have to click on Insert
Can you have another go and see if you can upload something?
Cheers
So, when I click my initials I get the above. Everybody else's works fine.
Thank you Valerie
Hi @stuart hogg
Based on your screenshot it seems you are on an on-prem version of Jira and it seems the the quick filter might be has an incorrect search clause.
You will need to press the 3 dots option to edit the board and in the shown options of the board configuration, adjust the quick filter
If you are not the board admin, ask the board admin or Jira admin to look into this.
Thanks Marc, When you say '3 dots option to edit the board' I don't have 3 dots. Do you mean Board -Configure?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.