Hi,
I am using JIRA to manage work and I have a question regarding the best type of ticket to use for my work.
Working on translatios for an app and I would like to know what would be the best way to organise tickets per langaue or BR. There are few issues here:
Team wants to estimate work load per languages and would like to link the 40-50 tickets (mainly task and few developementickets) per BR. This means that if we have to activate 10-20 languages per release it leads to a huge number of tickets being assigned to multi disciplinary teams. This causes confusion and chaos among team members and they prefer to have a single or fewer tickets for a task rather than multiple tickets for the same task, only difference being language. What is the best way to handle this? My thoughts are to organise based on platform level and language specific, but if you have a better solution, kindly let me know.
Many thanks,
Maya