Hi
An agency has recently changed its name - i've changed this easily in user management.
Within the agency there are four users who also have new email addresses but I can't work out how I can change them?
Thanks
Sherry
Hello,
this works for me:
In User management located under Settings changing e-mail adresses is not possible. Which you already found out
Thanks @Dominik Březina I don't have / see 'managed accounts' in the left hand panel.
@Dominik Březina i'm wondering if this is an Org Admin only task? I'm checking with them.
@Sherry Nightingale
Hmm, interesting. There are two possible causes that come to my mind.
1) It truly might be org. admin function only but I find it improbable.
2) On the "Managed account" screen is written description "These are the managed accounts from the verified domains in your organisation..." Maybe you don´t have verified domain. I remember I verified our company´s domain when I was setting up our Jira, but that was few years ago and cannot recall how or why I had to do that.
To progress the whole case, I recommend opening a ticket on Jira support. Maybe there is a secret trick which I missed. Atleast they should be able to update accounts
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.