Message action error: [Code 400] convoai.rest.bad.request - Failed to invoke action for actionKey: jira-issue-create-bulk
As per Solved: Work Item Planner Agent - Wont create things in Ji... I created a copy of the Work Item Planner agent and gave it the necessary knowledge and permissions:

However I keep getting the same error when attempting to have it create an Epic for me:

@Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ @Jensen Fleming @Shalini Pradhan it has been 6 months since I created this thread. Since then the issue has still not been resolved and a number of users below have been reporting their issues. I have created a brand new agent today, and have enabled it to use the new model. Yet, I still can't use the agent. The response to the very first message is:
error_category: BAD_REQUEST_ERROR, error_type: bad_request, model: gemini-3-flash-preview, status: 400, gateway_request_id: dcc343fe-88338, gateway_message: , gateway_error: Bad Request, gateway_path: /v1/google/v1/publishers/google/models/gemini-3-flash-preview:streamGenerateContent, upstream_status_code: 400
1) For a product that faces non-technical users, I would expect your user stories to feature customer-friendly error messages. This suggests that this is a bug that you're not aware of.
2) As a Product Owner I am empathetic however It's crazy that 6 months in, agents still aren't working. Please can you support us with this?