How do I save a project view (list view, timeline view, etc) in the new issue navigator / project UI merge? I cant find how to save and recall a View?
I have tried saving and recalling a Filter but when i recall it my epics/tasks are all jumbled and it pulls me out of the project view so all the top tabs (List, Timeline, Cal, etc) disappear and im no longer in a regular project view.
EDIT:
Since the new Jira UI merge (Issue Navigator inside projects), there no longer seems to be a way to save a project view (List, Timeline, etc.) with a manual sort order so it persists when returning to the project. We tried saving filters, but opening them pulls us out into the global navigator (no project tabs) and doesn’t preserve our manual rank order unless we force ORDER BY Rank ASC. Jira also doesn’t remember the view by default across sessions or for other team members. The only reliable workaround so far is bookmarking the project-tab URL in the browser, but it feels unreasonable that we can’t just set and save a default project view directly in Jira for everyone visiting the project.