Can please someone from the support team help me and send a full export of our roadmap data. Thank you
Hi @Renata Mitrega , just an FYI, the community forum cannot access your site and is not the actual Atlassian support channel. If you want to contact Atlassian support do so here. With that said, you were Atlassian admin should be able to export your data into a CSV file, if that is desired.
Hey @Jack Brickey thanks for you reply. I am aware of it and hoped that someone from the support team would read it. Tried everything to get help via the mentioned page but the 2 options provided after clicking on "raise a support request" are a link to the documentation or exploring the community. Hoped that someone from the support team would read it here 🙏
Until you wait for Atlassian's response, you may want to try this integration.
Not sure what "full export" means here, but roadmap related field values can be exported to Excel this way. For example:
(Discl. this paid and supported app is developed by our team. Free for 10 users.)
Hey @Aron Gombas _Midori_ Thanks for your reply. I need also the attached insights to a ticket. It doesn't look as they would be provided by this integration. Greetings from Berlin
@Renata Mitrega What do you mean by "attached insights"?
Assets (managed by app previously called Insights) linked to the ticket? Or what exactly?
Hi @Renata Mitrega , I just noted you are on Free tier which explains the inability to raise a support request. If you are still in need of help, can you please provide any further details. Have you attempted to export any of your projects to CSV?
Good morning @Jack Brickey,Unfortunately the support problem is not cause by the tier. I experienced the same problems already when we had a paid subscription. Used an e-mail address from the support I had in my postbox but I can't find it again The export of the advanced roadmap inclusive the insights I need can be only done by atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.