Since last week, I’ve been unable to import Projects or Boards from Jira. The feature used to work fine before. When attempting the import, I receive the following error message:
"Sorry, something went wrong. We’re having trouble reaching Jira."
I already tried clicking Retry, but the issue persists.
Steps to Reproduce:
Go to [application/system where import is performed].
Select the option to import a Project/Board from Jira.
Observe the error message.
Expected Behavior:
The import process should connect to Jira successfully and allow me to select the project or board, then apply filters, map columns to ultimately build a visual Timeline.
Actual Behavior:
The system shows a connection error and does not proceed with the import.
Impact:
Troubleshooting Tried:
Retried multiple times on different days.
Confirmed I have internet access and can log in to Jira directly.
Tested in different browsers (if applicable).
Request:
Could you please investigate why the Jira integration is failing and advise on next steps?