I've got a JSM Help Center portal built out and am trying to figure out the best way to handle granting access to our internal users to this portal so they are able to fill out forms, submit requests, etc.
I've been able to verify our domain and have claimed our administrators as managed accounts - however I'm trying to avoid creating an account for every single one of our users that they'd need to sign-in with if possible. They've been able to email in to our JSM project and the have some kind of "current users" account that's been created - but I can only see their information directly within the project.
Is there a better way to manage our user's access? It appears that SSO is available with Guard - but I don't really want to pay extra just for users to submit a form unless that's the only route.