i need a list of where i am the approver. where do i get this list?
Hi @Lori Mc Donald
Welcome to the community.
You use the JQL: "Approvals[Approvals]" = myApproval()
Hi Marc - Thank you. What is a JQL? Im just a basic user. Where do i find this JQL
@Lori Mc Donald ,
JQL is the "advanced jira query language" you can use instead of basic filtering
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/
On searching for issues/work items, there is an advanced option on the right hand side of the search bar, select this and paste the JQL I provided.
Can i not just have it on the main dashboard? Im a manager and im am an approver - I would like it one place and not jumping between portals. I want it on the user face....under VIEW ALL QUEUES.... I want one queue called "AS APPROVER". how do i make this happen? @Marc -Devoteam-
Of course you can..
Add a new queue and in the filter enter the query that @Marc -Devoteam- provided:
"Approvals[Approvals]" = myApproval()
This will give you a dyanmic queue where each person will see their own work itemspending approval
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-queue/
The initial list of queus is just there as an out of the box example but you can adapt (and should adapt) them depending on the information you need to see
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.