以上提供的方法不可行,不是网站名称的问题,请看以下图片。
Hi @liuhongtao , thanks for your patience.
You need to create a new site from China using a VPN.
Please can you try again and let us know if it works?
Hi @liuhongtao
Welcome to our community.
I can help you with:option 1: add you to china community site
option 2: help you register a new site
Contact me through wecaht: craigyoung1985
Regards,
YY Brother
Hi @liuhongtao , thanks for posting.
I have notified Atlassian that you and others are having problems creating sites. As soon as I have more information, I will reply to you here.
Cheers
thanks
Thank you, but even with a VPN, I still encounter the same error
Hello, Good day. Could you try again now?. I don't see this sitename used already. Thanks
Hi @liuhongtao , please reach out to my colleague @Yong Yang . I have asked him to come here to assist you. Best wishes
ok,I have added your WeChat. Please accept the request.
okay,thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.