Hi,
I am using Jira Structure for leadership real-time reporting. We are using JSM as a pipeline moving tickets through a pipeline of work, ie stage 1 to stage 4. Each stage as a number of statuses, for example (note we have more status/SLA than described below):
- Stage 1 (status): Lodged, Ready for endorsement
- Stage 2 (status): Assigned, Drafting, Ready for Approval
- Stage 3 (status): Ready for Triage, Plans being developed, Plans being approved,
- Stage 4: (status) Evaluation underway, Pending negotiation, Pending signing
Each Status has an SLA associated with it, ie:
- Stage 1 (status/SLA):
- Lodged (SLA1Lodged2days),
- Ready for endorsement (SLA2Endorse2days)
- Stage 2 (status/SLA):
- Assigned (SLA3Assigned1day),
- Drafting (SLA4Drafting4days),
- Ready for Approval (SLA5DraftApproval2days)
- Stage 3 (status/SLA):
- Ready for Triage (SLAT6Triage2days),
- Plans being developed (SLA7PlanDev5days),
- Plans being approved (SLA8PlanApproval2days)
- Stage 4 (status/SLA):
- Evaluation underway (SLA9Evaluation10days),
- Pending negotiation (SLA10Negotiation15days),
- Pending signing (SLA11Signing20days)
Only one SLA can be running/ongoing at any point in time as moving into any other status stops the SLA and starts the SLA for the status it entered.
For each issue, I would like one column in a Jira Structure to show:
if the SLA is running/ongoing & if the SLA has breached then display the SLA ongoing/breached clock icon and due date of the SLA.
I cannot find the write Expr Formula to do this, I can add a column for each SLA and it will display current status of the SLA, but this means I need to have an individual column for each SLA, and this seems to be a waste of space.
What I want to show to the leadership is only those tickets where the SLA is current/ongoing and has breached its SLA - so that they know it needs to be acted on. We have hundreds of tickets open and at different stages/statuses at any point in time and the leaders need to focus on those tickets that have breached their SLA or those that are about to breach their SLA. But I cannot find examples of how to create a single column formula in Jira Structures Expr language to do this.
Here is what I can do, which is just add each individual SLA as a column in the Structure:

Can you help?