Hi, I realized my jira has expired. How can I restore it? The button to raise customer support ticket is grayed out for me.
Hello @Cui Xiao
Have you followed the guidance in this document?
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/
How long ago did your subscription expire?
Was it a free or trial subscription? Or was it a subscription you paid for but did not make the last required payment?
Hi @Cui Xiao Following Atlassian’s official docs:
If you’re a billing adminGo to admin.atlassian.com/billing → Subscriptions → Inactive → Reactivate, review details, and confirm. Your data is retained 60 days for paid (15 for Free) after cancellation.
If the support button is greyed outYou likely don’t have the required role. Ask your organization’s billing admin (or org/site admin in the “original” billing experience) to reactivate, or to grant you billing admin so you can do it. If you still have issues, use the Contact us link from the article.
Alternative reactivationStart a new trial on your existing site (Products → Add product → select your product → “Add to an existing site”).
Hey @Cui Xiao ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I understand you want to reactivate an instance. To ensure your query is handled by right team, I suggest you to create a support ticket with the Atlassian billing team.
Once the ticket is created, you will receive an update via email. In the meantime, you can also check the billing portal using this link:
Contact Jira Billing Support
Have a good day!
RegardsChitra Nagdeo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.