Hi,
i am trying to solve something "simple", but i am struggeling. I have a service request created for an affected Service X. That Service has "Service Responders" as Team A and Team B. Those are saved in assets in the field "Service Responder Teams". And i have Queues that are based on a filter of Team=Team A (and others).
I want to achieve that when a user raises a request i automatically assign the Teams Field (for me the resolver group) to the first entry of the Service Responder Team of the affected service (actually i have a custom asset field for that, so the user can pick it).
The reason for that is, that in general i want the 1st level support to be able to change the resolver group and it would immediately appear in that queue. On the other hand i dont want the 1st level support to manually direct every ticket ... so first guess would be the service responder team.
Any ideas who to solve this?
I have tried with lookupobjects as well as a lot of other stuff. What i can get is the "Id" of the first "team", but its not the "atlassian_team_id" as it doesnt match to any known team. I am lost.
Thanks