Where is the Undo/redo button in the new layout????
Didn't even notice this @Els Huybens 👀
I mainly use shortcuts for those actions, so basically this:
Undo:
Windows: Ctrl + Z
Mac: Cmd + Z
Redo:
Windows: Ctrl + Y or Ctrl + Shift + Z
Mac: Cmd + Shift + Z
There is, however, a feature request to bring those back: CONFCLOUD-81598: Bring back the Undo and Redo buttons to the cloud editor toolbar I'd recommend dropping a vote and starting watching the suggestion to receive notifications about updates.
Cheers,Tobi
Thanks for the feedback! How can I vote on this issue?
@Els Huybens , once you open a link, click on Log in in top right corner. You can use the same Atlassian account you're using here (for forums), and once you're logged in, click on Vote for this issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.