However, the deleting operation still warms me the filter is associated with something I couldn't find.
Could it be used in a dashboard gadget?
Hey @Hexu Wang
If the filter is associated with a board, it should show the board name in the warning pop-up when you delete it. If it's used in dashboard gadgets, it won't stop you from deleting it, but the gadgets will be broken once the filter is deleted.
Can you please share a screenshot of the warning or error message you see when you try deleting it?
Thanks!
Hello @Hexu Wang ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Filters in Jira can be associated with:
Dashboards: Used in gadgets (e.g., Filter Results, Pie Chart).
Boards: Scrum or Kanban boards may use the filter as their source.
Subscriptions: Users may have email subscriptions to the filter.
Permissions: Shared with groups, projects, or users.
If its not associated with any board, can you check if there is any filter subscription ? Can you share us a quick screenshot of the error you see while attempting to delete the filter?
Yes, but that board no longer existed. So when I click that board name, I got a warning from JIRA.
In this case, I suggest opening a support ticket so the team can access your instance and look into this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.