Hi everyone,
I’m trying to improve how dates are displayed in Confluence blog posts.
Currently, when I create and edit blogs, I only see the creation date, not the actual published date (for example, if I draft a blog yesterday and publish it today, it still shows yesterday’s date). I would also like to display the last updated date.
I experimented with automation rules and Rovo agents, and according to the AI suggestions the instruction should look like this:
Edit the blog and add at the top:
"Published date: {{blogpost.dateFirstPublished}}"
"Updated date: {{blogpost.dateLastUpdated}}"
As a trigger, I tried using blog post labeling, since the “publish blog” event doesn’t seem to fire when the blog is updated.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work — I can’t get the automation to actually edit the blog. I tested with the “Social Media Writer” and “Job Listing Assistant” Rovo agents, but no luck so far.

Has anyone managed to achieve something similar, or know if there’s a workaround to display both published and updated dates on Confluence blogs?
Thanks in advance!