I used to get data with the rest api : xxx.net/rest/api/3/search
{"errorMessages":["The requested API has been removed. Please migrate to the /rest/api/3/search/jql API. A full migration guideline is available at https://developer.atlassian.com/changelog/#CHANGE-2046"],"errors":{}}
So i tried jql but it won't work either.
What should I do?
Hi @İclal Aslan
What API do you want to make?
The new format is, example: /rest/api/3/search/jql?jql=project=test
See API doc, https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-rest-api-3-search-jql-get
Hi @İclal Aslan,
Welcome to the community!
The REST API you are using has been deprecated and now removed from Jira. You have to migrate everything to this new search api: target=_blankhttps://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-rest-api-3-search-jql-get
It looks similar and most parameters are working the same, but there is a difference in calling it ("/rest/api/3/search/jql?jql=..." vs. "/rest/api/3/search?jql=...")
I hope that helps to fix the issue.
I want to get worklog datas.
Thank you! I want to get worklog datas, all datas not just one specific issue's log. What should i use? thanks.
You can use this api I linked. As jql parameter you add the query for the issues you need and then add the parameter fields=timetracking to retrieve information about ours logged on the issues.
Adding to the other suggestions provided...
The new search endpoint apparently does not return some of the worklog data, and the format is different for comments, worklogs, etc. due to the changes to respond with ADF. Please see this defect to learn more:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71136
The workaround listed in that defect will not work as the v2 endpoint is sunsetting, and so I expect one would need to call the worklog endpoints to get that data for each work item.
Kind regards,Bill
Hello ,
Welcome to community
This is a planned change.
Please migrate to the new, enhanced search-based API. You can find full details and migration guidance in our Atlassian developer changelog
Here are the deprecated JVIS Endpoints and Their Replacements
GET /rest/api/3/search → GET /rest/api/3/search/jql
POST /rest/api/3/search → POST /rest/api/3/search/jql
Thank You,
Prachi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.