Hello Community
I am using Jira Service Management Cloud and have configured system webhooks that post events to Microsoft Power Automate.
Previously, the webhooks worked with the older Power Automate trigger URLs (e.g. <a href="https://prod-XX.westus.logic.azure.com/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://prod-XX.westus.logic.azure.com/</a>...). However, Microsoft has updated their trigger endpoints to new URLs in the format:
When I update the webhook in Jira to use the new URL, the webhook does not send any payloads. I have tried both with and without the :443 suffix, but it still fails.
It seems Jira Cloud may not be able to reach the new *.environment.api.powerplatform.com domain. Could you please confirm if this domain is supported for Jira Cloud outbound webhooks? If not, can it be added to the allowlist for Jira Cloud?
I also can’t use Jira Automation as a workaround, because these are frequent ticket movement updates and my license has limited rule runs.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Nikhil