We have a application tunnel to our onpremise enviroment.But it keeps giving status error.We have make a new link but still we get an error.What can we do more to make the tunnel working again
Hi @Paul Sprang ,
Here are a couple of resources that might help:
Generally, if the tunnel status is in "Error", this usually points to issues with your DC instance. You could check the log files in the on-prem environment. Also, try to regenerate the security key and update it.
If you can dig out what specific error message you're getting, maybe we could troubleshoot it further. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
thks for the reply. i look into it
Hi, documentation suggest to increase log level, but it's not clear how.
I've added com.atlassian.tunnel in logging and profile at Trace level, but nothing appears in logs.
How can I do? Thanks
@Marco Raminelli I don't have a DC instance running, so I can't be 100% sure, but the question is - which log file are you looking at? Typically, it's something like "atlassian-jira.log" from what I recall. 👀
You could maybe check with supprot team if they could guide you directly on how to troubleshoot this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.